St. Joseph Sports Medicine
In Partnership with Downeast Orthopedics, Healy Chiropractic and Select Physical Therapy
By assembling the best sports medicine practitioners in the Bangor area, we are able to provide first-rate, quality care for athletes of all ages. Our collaborative group of doctors, mid-level providers and certified athletic trainers is dedicated to safe and effective care of athletic injuries. This is a powerful resource for any scholastic or weekend warrior athlete. We offer 24/7 availability through a dedicated telephone number – 207-907-1111, offering unparalleled access to independent providers working together to bring quality sports medicine services to our region.
A Full Range of Care for Athletes
- 24-hour “Injury Line” and HIPAA compliant private text messaging for quick access to providers
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Provider coverage at events by sports medicine trained physicians
- Urgent office visits at DownEast Orthopedics, Select Physical Therapy, Healy Chiropractic or St. Joseph Family Medicine
- Urgent x-rays, musculoskeletal ultrasound and MRI at DownEast Orthopedics and St. Joseph Hospital
- Physical and Occupational Therapy at DownEast Orthopedics, Select Physical Therapy and Healy Chiropractic
- Surgical services provided by sub-specialty trained surgeons from DownEast Orthopedics
Coaches, Athletic Directors and School Officials - Get More Info!
Download a brochure | Request info online