Does the following Mission Statement fit with your own personal life mission?
St. Joseph Healthcare, committed to wellness promotion and wholistic healing, provides healthcare services which embody compassion, competence and community.
At St. Joseph Healthcare, our dedicated employees live out our healing mission each and every day. If this type of environment is important to you, consider a career with St. Joseph Healthcare.
St. Joseph Healthcare offers a competitive benefits package
- Medical and Dental Plan
- Group Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tax Deferred Annuity
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Medical Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Auto/Homeowner’s/Renter’s Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance (Cancer/Intensive Care Plan)
- Whole Life Group Insurance
- Section 125 Pre-Tax Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Worker’s Compensation
- Discount Programs
St. Joseph Healthcare is committed to providing a fair market wage to all employees. In 2012 we implemented a market adjustment and compensation restructure.
To apply for a position
To be considered, applicants must apply online. Click the link below to view and select from open positions on Position Manager, our secure electronic recruitment system. The first time you access our system you will be asked to register a personal profile to apply for positions. Once you have registered, you will be able to
- Apply online for any position listed
- Attach a copy of your resume, if you wish
- Copy your application if applying for more than one position
- Check the status of your application at any time.
Registered users will also be able to use our Job Agent, which allows you to receive automatic emails when openings become available for your selected jobs.
Search and Apply for Current Open Positions
St. Joseph Healthcare
Human Resources Department
360 Broadway, PO Box 403 | Bangor, ME 04402-0403 (207) 907-1712